Version 1.1.0 release is a recommended upgrade from version 1.0.0 release; With this release of SPV Channels we support push notifications to iOS and Android devices via mobile SDKs. This is facilitated by the Firebase Cloud messaging (FCM) service.
Updates to SPV Channels on the server side include FCM token persistence.
Mobile app developers can utilise the SDK specific to their preferred mobile operating system, be that iOS and/ or Android.
Content details listed below:
- Push notification from channels server
- Firebase FCM token persistence on channels server
- Android SDK Reference implementation
- iOS SDK Reference implementation
- Unsubscribe from mobile push notifications
- Foreground notification handling
- Generate and Revoke API access tokens
Binaries and source code can be downloaded here:
SPV Channels API Specification v1.1.0 – https://github.com/bitcoin-sv-specs/brfc-spvchannels
SPV Channels CE version 1.1.0 – https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/spvchannels-reference
SPV Channels CE Android SDK version 1.0.0 – https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/spvchannels-android-reference
SPV Channels CE iOS SDK version 1.0.0 – https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/spvchannels-ios-reference
Should you have any support questions, please direct them via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telegram at https://t.me/bitcoinsvsupport
Thank you for your continued support of Bitcoin SV.