Version 1.0.7 is the finalised release from version 1.0.7 (beta release). It brings increased performance and support for long chains of unconfirmed transactions, which enables new use cases, for applications that require high transaction throughput.
Content details listed below:
- CPFP and ancestor limit extended from 25 to 1000 transactions.
- Legacy block assembler removed; support for low priority /free transactions removed.
- Refactoring of CCoinView
- P2P improvements
- Packaged Diagnostic Service – allows for remote gathering of diagnostic information from a node.
- The default value for maxcoinsprovidercachesize = 1GB and must be at least 1MB.
- The mempoolminfee (rolling fee) is prevented from becoming greater than blockminfee while there are secondary mempool transactions.
*Note: Should you have previously set, limitancestorcount in your configurations, make sure to increase this to a larger value (the new default value is 1000) or alternatively, remove it.
To learn more about CPFP/long chains, you might like to read the following blog post from Steve Shadders, Technical Director of the Bitcoin SV Infrastructure team:
Binaries and source code can be downloaded here:
Should you have any support questions, please direct them via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support of Bitcoin SV.